This super satisfying, very tasty and healthy Bistro-Style sandwich will take you out of the lunch rut.
It combines seasoned chicken with a sweet Dijon mustard and rosemary on a herbed Focaccia bread. Eat this healthy sandwich at home or prepare it the night before and brown bag it at the office. Make two and share it with a friend.
Ingredients (Serving Per Recipe-4)
* 4 skinless, boneless, chicken breast halves – pounded to 1/4 inch thickness
* Ground Black Pepper to taste
* 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
* 1 teaspoon minced Garlic
* 1 teaspoons Mayonnaise (use regular or lite)
* 2 teaspoons prepared Dijon-Style Mustard
* 1 teaspoon chopped fresh Rosemary
* 8 slices Garlic & Rosemary Focaccia Bread
1 Sprinkle pepper on one side of each chicken cutlet. Heat oil in a large skillet, brown garlic in oil, then add chicken, pepper side down. Saute chicken until cooked through and juices run clear, about 12-15 minutes.
2. In a small bowl combine the mayo, mustard and rosemary. Mix together and spread mixture on four slice of focaccia bread. Place 1 chicken cutlet on each slice of bread, then top with another bread slice. (To cut Cals & Carbs use only one slice of bread and serve open faced)
Servings per Recipe: 4
Amount Per Serving:
Calories- 523 cal
Total Fat- 15.9g
Carbohydrates- 57.7g (two slices of bread)
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Ready in: 25 Minutes
If you have any questions please feel free to ask a trainer!
Contact Us at: email@example.com
Visit The Fitness Underground-Los Angeles at: http://www.thefitnessunderground.com