– You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.
– The most basic and powerful way to connect to another person is to listen. Just listen. Perhaps the most important thing we ever give each other is our attention… A loving silence often has far more power to heal and to connect than the most well-intentioned words.
– Of all the judgments we pass in life, none is more important than the judgment we pass on ourselves.
– Optimists enrich the present, enhance the future, challenge the improbable and attain the impossible.
The Life We Live:
– The life each of us lives is the life within the limits of our own thinking. To have life more abundant, we must think in limitless terms of abundance.
Get Started Now:
– Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.
– If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is compromise.
Enjoy Every Moment:
– Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don’t wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it’s at work or with your family.
Visit THE FITNESS UNDERGROUND-LOS ANGELES: http://www.thefitnessunderground.com
Have a question? Ask an Elite Health and Fitness Professional: firstname.lastname@example.org