Eating smart is just as important as a proper exercise plan, and the power of the two combined is simply amazing. Eating smart/healthy doesn’t mean meals have to be boring or tasteless. Exercise more, clean up your diet by making smart/healthier choices and experience the difference. You will find life is grand..!
* Recipe: Baked Halibut Steaks
An Italian-style vegetable and feta cheese topping is the perfect enhancement to delicious baked halibut.
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 cup diced zucchini
1/2 cup minced onion
1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
2 cups diced fresh tomatoes
2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
4 (6 ounce) halibut steaks
1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Lightly grease a shallow baking dish.
2. Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat and stir in zucchini, onion, and garlic. Cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender. Remove saucepan from heat and mix in tomatoes, basil, salt, and pepper.
3. Arrange halibut steaks in a single layer in the prepared baking dish. Spoon equal amounts of the zucchini mixture over each steak. Top with feta cheese.
4. Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until fish is easily flaked with a fork
Now find the right bottle of wine, pour yourself a glass (although I perfer a tall glass of sparkling mineral water), invite some friends over and ENJOY!
Have a question? Ask a Health and Fitness Professional: email@example.com
Visit THE FITNESS UNDERGROUND-LOS ANGELES: http://www.thefitnessunderground.com